STEP 1: Registration
If you are a first time shopper you will need to fill in your postal code or set up a new account. You can do it either now or at the order confirmation. Don't worry! Your personal data is protected by SSL certificate. Please give us the phone number at which you are reachable - we will call you in case of any questions to your order.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive news, buying suggestions and promotions valid for our subscribers only. You can be sure that your e-mail address will not be sent to other companies.
STEP 2: Shopping
1. All product categories are displayed in 'PRODUCTS' button on the top, left, below shop logo. If you are looking for a specific product (i.e. “prosciutto ham”) or a specific range of products (i.e. “ham”), you should use our search tool on the right.
2. Choose article(s), enter weight or quantity you need, and add it to the basket.
3. Click the 'Checkout' button to confirm your order.
4. Choose home delivery or collection in store, delivery date and payment method.
5. If you live in Warsaw agglomaration you can choose delivery by our company meat-truck - you'll be asked for preferred hour of delivery - or collection of your order in our store at Puławska 176/178 st. Orders are usually ready to be picked up around 11.00 am. If you'd like to pick it up sooner, please add a comment to your order.
6. Our customers from other places in Poland are supported with UPS courier deliveries. Available payment methods: traditional money transfer, safe Przelewy24.pl or COD. Please, do not make us any money transfer just after placing order. We will call you on the day of shipment and tell final, exact cost.
7. If you have any special requests for the preparing of your order please add a comment.
8. Final order cost is always slightly different from your online order (+/- 15%).
It is because all our products are manually cut, divided and packed fresh just before delivery. They are not supermarket, weight-calibrated packages.
9. It may happen that some of ordered articles are missing on order preparation day due to delivery delay.
In that case we call you to inform and propose the most conveniant substitutes.
STEP 3: Confirmation e-mails
Once you have placed your order, an e-mail order confirmation will be sent to the your e-mail address. Next, in case of any questions to your order or delivery problems we will call you or send you an e-mail.
STEP 4: Delivery and payment methods
1. We deliver orders from PLN 75 and up (orders below PLN 75 can be collected from our store). Regular delivery charge is PLN 15. For orders over PLN 300 there is no delivery charge. Deliveries to Warsaw's neighbouring towns will be charged PLN 30 (orders up to 300 PLN) and 15 PLN (orders over 300 PLN).
Delivery to other places in Poland costs PLN 35 (UPS transport). Price includes courier transport preparation: vacuum pack, thermal box and freezing inputs. Whole box is carefully wrapped in stretch foil to avoid temperature loss.
4. We deliver from Monday to Friday between 11 am and 7 pm and on Saturdays between 10 am and 2 pm. Courier deliveries are delivered from Tuesday to Friday (sent from Monday to Thursday).
5. Payment in Warsaw agglomearation will be collected on delivery or during in-store pick up. We accept cash and credit card payments.
If order is transported by courier to other parts of Poland, we accept money transfer to our account and cash on delivery.
6. We usually issue a receipt for the purchased products. We can also issue an invoice at the Customer’s request. All the data needed to issue an invoice must be entered during registration.
If are you not satisfied with the products you have received, please let us know via phone or email. In case that something went wrong with our order preparation or service, we will return your money or exchange the product / products for another one.
For further details on using this website refer to the Regulations.